Thursday, May 21, 2009

All College Athletes Start Out Young

Most of these articles I write are about current and sometimes past college athletes. However, the path to an athletic scholarship begins at the Little League level, Pop Warner level, YMCA level and other youth programs.

For the past 5 years or so , I've had the privilege of filming many of these future college stars, kids in the Gwinnett Football League, the Greater Gwinnett Baseball League, and many other leagues and programs in the Atlanta area as well as other parts of the Southeast. It has been a joy to see the youngsters play and witness the talents that they display. I'm convinced that some of these young athletes will go on to play at the collegiate level.

I've had the privilege of filming for a company in Suwanee, GA called Play-By-Play Advertising. Mark Blumen is the CEO and he also hosts a High School Sports TV show called "The Coaches Corner." He interviews Gwinnett County (GA) high school coaches and shows highlights of their teams games on the show, some of the highlights were my camera work. The company also films youth rec league events and sells dvds to the3 parents, players and coaches so they will be able to treasure these memories forever.

In the last three years, however, I have been able to form my own business called Time Capsule Sports Productions. I film Youth, High School and small college sporting events and make available dvds of those events to the players, parents and coaches. My work is primarily outside of Gwinnett County and is concentrated in other parts of Atlanta as well as other areas of the Southeast. I have filmed several high school athletes who have and will obtain athletic scholarships. I'd like to thank Mark Blumen and Play-By-Play Advertising for my start in this industry. It has been very profitable in more ways than just monetary.

For those of you who are parents of high school athletes who are working towards earning an athletic scholarship, I film high school games and send up to Bryan College in Dayton, TN dvds of deserving student-athletes who I think can compete at the college level. If you would like information or if you would like for me to come film your Son or Daughter's sporting event, you can contact me via email at kgus@joimail.com. My phone# is 770-378-2569 and my company is Time Capsule Sports Productions. You should also contact my friend Mark Blumen at Play-By-Play Advertising. He can be reached at mark@playbyplayadvertising.com. His website is http://www.playbyplayadvertising.com/ and http://www.thecoachescorner.net/.

We both would like to assist you in helping your Son or Daughter realize their dream of being a college athlete and getting an athletic scholarship.

No comments:

Post a Comment